Develop an optimal and stable community health and wellness structure that more adequately meets the needs of African Canadians in Alberta.
- Engagement: we value the engagement and participation of our staff and clients in health and wellness promotion activities.
- Integrity: we prefer honorable and respectful behavior
It is rooted in our values of solidarity, integrity, excellence, and of peaceful dialogue.
CBEP aims to be:
- An inescapable leader in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancers, mental illness, obesity, and drug addictions among the afro-Caribbean populations and other vulnerable immigrants living in Alberta.
- A durable bridge between its partners and the African-Canadian community!
- The voice of its members!